Sunday, July 25, 2010

Have Not Camera. Will Starve.


Not really. I'll still cook, but I can't post anything.

I was trying to take a picture of the strawberries for Strawberry Cupcakes, and....what is this? CF Error? The camera refused to do anything but blink "CF Error" at me repeatedly. Normally that means that the Compact Flash card is corrupt, but in my case none of my cards worked. I have had issues with the CF slot on the camera in the past, so back to the shop it goes. Hopefully I won't be without the camera for long, but it did take about 4 weeks to fix last time I had a CF slot issue because they had to send for parts.

In the meantime, here is something to keep you entertained. If you don't like strong, offensive language, drunkenness, or watching someone chop food directly on the counter, DO NOT watch this. But I love this guy. A true inspiration :) The Drunk Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment